Take the bull by the horns!
When faced with problems what one does?
Many procrastinate the issues, some blame others, few blame it on the circumstances and the rest face the problems fearlessly not evading them. They take the bull by the horns!
Problems need to be dealt with. We can not escape this fact. Trying to avoid a problem is not the right attitude. In fact, we should tackle the problem without delay. Putting off an easy problem makes it hard and putting off a hard problem makes it impossible! Procrastination wastes lots of our time without achieving anything.
You need to fight your own battle and, in the process, chart out your own destiny. At the end of the day, you and you alone can provide that vital thrust and bring that energy and determination to solve your problems.
On a lighter note; Never tell your problems to others. 20% don’t care and the rest 80% are glad you have them!